1. A new booklet explaining the process of course selection along with
counseling services is _____ to any student interested in receiving help.
2. The vast number of new business the city is attracting is good news
for the local economy; however, the _____ of vacant office space is
something the major has to figure out soon.
3. We believe that _____ recent changes in state laws, the majority
vote standard is now in the best interests of the company and its shareholders.
(A) due to
(D) instead of
4. _____in universities around the nation has more than tripled
compared to this time last year.
5. _____Mr. Pennington retires, he will receive an annual pension
of more than fifty thousand dollars from Packard Incorporated.