1. The large number of expenditures made throughout the course of the year can seem ----- to managers and executives.
2. The manager wants to ----- the new accounting procedures at the general company meeting on Tuesday.
3. The accounting team uses an advanced spreadsheet software program to list company ----- by department.
4. All workers have been asked to leave the office until the maintenance crew determines the cause of yesterday’s power-----.
5. Siphos Computer Inc. has assigned several market research ----- to gather information about foreign consumers.